Drake wants his thirsty burglar to be given a break
Drake wants authorities to cut 24-year old Mesha Collin, the woman who broke into his California home, a break.
TMZ reports that sources close to the situation claim that Drake's lawyer contacted the Los Angeles County District Attorney to let them know that the hip hop artist would not be pressing charges against the woman.
Drake apparently believes that the woman has mental issues and that it would be cruel to send her to prison, especially considering she did not harm anyone or take much from his home.
Collin was arrested on Monday, after a member of Drake's crew found her in one of the bedrooms. She was wearing the rapper's hoodie and had drunk his cooldrink.
- Elton John cancels show over unusual bacterial infection
- Fast and Furious franchise to stop at 10th film
- Local film scores big in France
- Rumours have it Quantico might be getting cancelled!
- Cuba Gooding Sr has died
- Terri J Vaughn headed to SA for premiere of local film
- Serena Williams is pregnant with her first child
- Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian Lip Kit collaboration