Boity's fashion line makes it to the Golden Globes
One of South African media personality Boity Thulo's designs have made it to the Golden Globes.
TV Presenter Chanel Hurlin chose one of Boity's BoityxSissyBoy gown's to wear to the glitzy event.
Taking to Instagram, Chanel posted snaps of herself in her Golden Globes outfit.
"The Golden Globes! Pinch me! Styled by @glamour.on.the.go Dress thanks to @sissyboyjeans @boity Bronzed glow thanks to @mycaribbeantan Make up thanks to @smashboxcosmetics (sic)," she wrote.
Boity couldn't believe that one of her designs made it to the red carpet.
She took to Twitter, saying, "What a moment!! GORGEOUS Chanel chose to wear this stunning #BoityxSissyBoy gown to The Golden Globes!! NOT! DEALING! (sic)"
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe
- Billie Lourd: 'Her voice will forever be in my heart'
- Celebs react to BAFTA nominations
- Tinie Tempah debuts new menswear brand on the catwalk
- Kim Kardashian's limo driver no longer a suspect in Paris robbery
- AKA and Bonang loving Thailand
- Black Coffee and Enhle's white wedding
- Meryl Streep calls Donald Trump a bully
- Suspects arrested in Kim Kardashian Paris robbery
- Golden Globe 2017 winners