Cuba Gooding Sr has died
American singer and actor Cuba Gooding Sr. has died at the age of 72.
The singer was found dead in his car in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, on Thursday.
The singer is the father of award-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr.
According to TMZ, law enforcement sources say that the father was found "slumped over in his silver Jaguar".
The fire department were called to the scene and tried CPR, but failed to resuscitate him.
The publication was told that bottles of alcohol was found in Gooding's car and said that police suspects that he died of an overdose.
- Elton John cancels show over unusual bacterial infection
- Fast and Furious franchise to stop at 10th film
- Local film scores big in France
- Rumours have it Quantico might be getting cancelled!
- Drake wants his thirsty burglar to be given a break
- Terri J Vaughn headed to SA for premiere of local film
- Serena Williams is pregnant with her first child
- Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian Lip Kit collaboration