Elton John cancels show over unusual bacterial infection
Elton John has had to cancel his upcoming show at The Colosseum at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas after being hospitalized for a bacterial infection.
The musician caught a harmful and unusual infection during his recent trip and tour of South America. He was hospitalized after falling violently ill during his flight home.
According to a statement released by Elton John's rep "After spending two nights in intensive care, followed by an extended stay in hospital, Elton was released from hospital on Saturday and is now comfortably resting at home per doctor's advice."
He is set to return to the stage on June 3 for his performance at Twickenham, in England.
- Chris Brown set to release double album, Heartbreak On A Full Moon
- Janet Jackson: 'Yes, I separated from my husband'
- Eminem sues New Zealand's ruling party
- Beyonce launches Formation Scholarships
- Ciara welcomes a baby girl!
- Serena Williams announced pregnancy by mistake!
- Madonna not happy about film based on her life
- Bollywood legend Vinod Khanna has died