Kehlani cancels European tour due to surgery
American singer Kehlani has announced that she is forced to cancel her European tour due to surgery.
The singer announced the news on Instagram on Tuesday.
"Hey guys... I've enjoyed being on the road in Europe so so much these past weeks," she wrote.
Kehlani told fans that she had to head back to the US for surgery on her stomach.
"I'm deeply saddened to announce that I have to fly home for sudden unexpected surgery on my stomach, as some of you know I have a hernia (that squishy ball thingy above my belly button) and it's gotten to a point if necessary surgery."
She said that she will be postponing the tour until she recovers.
"I'm going to have to reschedule the rest of my European tour in order to get it done and heal up. thank you for all of your support. I love you guys."
- Richard Hammond is doing fine following motorbike crash
- No 'snub here'! Bucie is getting money, honey!
- Black Coffee features on Drake's new playlist, More Life
- The Johannesburg International Comedy Festival is back!
- Footballer thanks his wife, and his girlfriend
- Mazda-inspired perfume wins gold at iF Design Award
- Morag Steyn set to host make-up master classes
- Kendall Jenner's home robbed
- Disney will not take out 'gay scene' for Malaysia
- Trump at war with Snoop Dogg on Twitter