Madonna not happy about film based on her life
American singer Madonna is not happy with the fact that a Hollywood studio is planning an unauthorised biopic of her early life.
Taking to Instagram, the singer voiced her anger at the biopic titled Blond Ambition, saying that nobody knows what she went through back in those days.
The singer shared a snap of her material girl days, with the caption, "Nobody knows what I know and what I have seen. Only I can tell my story. Anyone else who tries is a charlatan and a fool."
"Looking for instant gratification without doing the work. This is a disease in our society," she added.
- Former porn star says she's pregnant with Drake's baby!
- Chris Brown set to release double album, Heartbreak On A Full Moon
- Janet Jackson: 'Yes, I separated from my husband'
- Eminem sues New Zealand's ruling party
- Beyonce launches Formation Scholarships
- Ciara welcomes a baby girl!
- Serena Williams announced pregnancy by mistake!
- Bollywood legend Vinod Khanna has died