Richard Hammond is doing fine following motorbike crash
British presenter Richard Hammond is doing much better after he fell off his motorbike in Mozambique.
Hammond was busy shooting scenes for Amazon Prime’s The Grand Tour, when the incident occurred.
The former Top Gear presenter confirmed that he was fine in a post on DriveTribe, saying, "Yes I fell off but yes, I’m fine. Sorry … Thanks for enquiries re my slight shunt whilst filming for GT."
"I can confirm that yes, I fell off a. bike, many times, in fact and yes, I banged my head and everything else. But life goes on,” he added.
Co-presenter, Jeremy Clarkson, revealed that Hammond had been badly injured.
Clarkson revealed that Hammond was unconscious following the crash, but said that Hammond wasn't taken to a hospital.
"We don’t do hospitals," Clarkson said.
According to reports, the TV presenter has made a full recovery.
- Public ceremony held for Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher
- John Mayer admits new single is about Katy Perry
- Could this be Lindsay Lohan's big comeback?
- Drake's new tattoo has everyone talking
- Disney film to be released in Malaysia with no cuts
- No 'snub here'! Bucie is getting money, honey!
- Black Coffee features on Drake's new playlist, More Life
- The Johannesburg International Comedy Festival is back!