Wissam Al Mana's heartfelt note to Janet Jackson
In spite of the couple reportedly having gone their separate ways, did not stop Wissam Al Mana from writing an emotional message to his wife, Janet Jackson.
According to EWN, Mana posted on his official website a black and white image captioned with the sweet message to his estranged wife.
“To the most beautiful person in the world, thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend. I love you so much, inshallah we will be together in the Great Forever x (sic)" he wrote.
The couple wed in 2012 and split this year, three months after their son Eissa Al Mana was born.
- Elton John cancels show over unusual bacterial infection
- Fast and Furious franchise to stop at 10th film
- Local film scores big in France
- Rumours have it Quantico might be getting cancelled!
- Cuba Gooding Sr has died
- Drake wants his thirsty burglar to be given a break
- Terri J Vaughn headed to SA for premiere of local film
- Serena Williams is pregnant with her first child
- Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian Lip Kit collaboration
- Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian gets a second season