Mo Flava to give away bursaries once again
South African radio personality Mo Flava will be giving away ten bursaries to potential students with a minimum diploma entry matric certificate, through Boston Media House once again in 2017.
The bursaries will be allocated to students interested in studying Radio, TV, Music Production, and Graphic Design among other Media Studies related degrees.
"It’s a privilege to be able to contribute towards educating the future members of the media industry. The students that have gone on to graduate are doing amazing things in their respective fields and I strongly believe their Boston Media House training has positively contributed to the success in their careers as it has in mine," the Metro FM host said.
Previous winners of the Mo Flava Boston Media House bursaries have come areas such as KwaZulu Natal, Taung District in the North West and Soweto.
Interviews will be held at both Sandton and Pretoria Boston Media House campuses.
Auditions will take place January 21, in Pretoria and January 28 in Sandton.
More News South Africa
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe
- Rapper sentenced for rape and torture
- This Day in History: 11 January, 1999
- British Airways names top six destinations for 2017
- Social justice group exposes corruption entangling presidential housing initiative
- SAHRC steps into mosque desecration fray
- The 2017 school year begins
- 22% increase in pedestrian fatalities
- CT may see severe water restrictions
- School in Vuwani starts as per usual