Pakistan name much-changed World Cup Squad
Pakistan have announced their group of players who will compete at the Women's World Cup in England later this year that includes six changes from their WWCQ squad.
Sana Mir will retain the captaincy under new coach Sabih Azhar who replaces former Test player Kabir Khan in his role.
Pakistan have included uncapped Saif Sports Saga seamer Waheeda Akhtar who has played just nine matches in domestic cricket to date.
Having missed the qualifying tournament with injury wicketkeeper Sidra Nawaz returns to the team along with Marina Iqbal, Kainat Imtiaz, Asmavia Iqbal and Diana Baig with Aiman Anwer, Aliya Riaz, Maham Tariq, Muneeba Ali and Rabiya Shah making way.
Squad: Sana Mir (capt), Ayesha Zafar, Bibi Nahida, Marina Iqbal, Bismah Maroof, Javeria Khan, Syeda Nain Fatima Abidi, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Kainat Imtiaz, Asmavia Iqbal Khokhar, Diana Baig, Waheeda Akhtar, Nashra Sandhu, Ghulam Fatima, Sadia Yousuf
- Dhoni was determined to do well
- Challenges are good for a player
- Dismal RCB slump to another defeat
- Younis committed to quitting
- The mighty Hash sets up Kings XI win
- T20I captaincy handed to Shakib
- Amir completes five for on rain ruined day
- Saffa heroics not enough for Delhi Daredevils
- Dhoni keeps his cool to earn RPS huge win
- Younis would stay if asked