Toffees agree Schneiderlin fee
Morgan Schneiderlin is on the verge of leaving Manchester United after they agreed a £22 million fee with Everton for the out-of-favour midfielder.
Toffees boss Ronald Koeman is set to be reunited with the France international, who played for the Dutchman at Southampton during the 2014/15 season before joining the Red Devils 18 months ago.
Schneiderlin failed to establish himself at Old Trafford, making just 47 appearances in all competitions while he has been used sparingly by United boss Jose Mourinho this term, playing only eight times - mostly in the EFL Cup and the Europa League.
The 27-year-old, who made no starts in the Premier League under Mourinho, will now undergo a medical on Merseyside ahead of his anticipated transfer.
News of the move broke in the build-up to United's EFL Cup semi-final, first-leg clash with Hull on Tuesday.
- Schneiderlin completes Toffees switch
- Zlatan: I conquered EPL in three months
- Arsenal's French trio extend deals
- Bilic: Payet refusing to play for West Ham
- Report: Ronaldo convinced James to snub Chelsea
- Makelele to assist Clement at Swansea
- City in trouble over anti-doping rules
- Klopp hails Sturridge return
- Sagna charged over Instagram post
- Blues fail with Terry appeal